Call for Volunteers
Do you want to get more involved in your local community?
Here is an exciting opportunity to get involve and gain valuable experience.
If you have experience in the following areas we would love to hear from you:
• Information Systems and Management
• Social Media Marketing and Communication
• Youth Development
• Project Management specializing in STEM projects
• Events Management
• Program Development for not-for-profit
• Writing Proposals
• Human Resource Management
What does this entail?
Dedicating a few hours quarterly to offer advice and insights to:
• research and develop initiatives for STEM technology programs and projects
• internal processes and procedures
• strategies to increase funding
Polycultural is a registered charity organization with over 40 years of experience working in settlement, language and skills training and development within the GTA. Founded in 1973, our scope has expanded throughout the years to include:
- mental health services
- problem gambling and assault counselling
- youth self-esteem and enrichment programs
- youth job preparation and placement
- wellness programs for seniors
Through continuous needs analysis, we have been able to make available dynamic and diverse programs and services offered in 40 languages through our five locations across Metro Toronto and Peel Region.
Contact information: firstname.lastname@example.org , 416-233-1655 ext. 2222 or Toll Free 1-844-493-5839