Partner Assault Response (PAR) Program
The Partner Assault Response program is a specialized psycho-educational program for men who have been abusive towards a spouse or an intimate partner.
We provide peer-led counselling in a group setting, where participants will:
- Learn how to take responsibility for their actions
- Learn how to replace the shame and guilt with constructive behaviour
- Access new coping tools to change the behaviour
- Gain new skills to build a fair and non-violent relationship
- Receive support, crisis intervention, safety planning, information sharing, risk assessment and referrals to partners of individuals who participate in the PAR program
Services are provided in Polish, Russian and Serbian languages.
There is a fee for participation. It is determined at the first appointment.
For more information, please contact our Toronto office:
1-844-493-5839 extension 4221