Volunteering at Polycultural Immigrant and Community Services
Our volunteers contribute many hours assisting Polycultural achieve its service goals and fulfill its mission and vision. Whether you want to help people improve their language skills, support youth as they become adults, help newcomers integrate successfully in Canada, or simply make a difference in someone’s life, we have a wide variety of volunteer opportunities to match your passion, skills and time commitments.
Volunteering is more than just sharing time and energy, it’s about the satisfaction of knowing you are assisting the community to become stronger, giving back and gaining valuable work experience that will enhance your career aspirations and opportunities.
Here are just a few of the many benefits of being a volunteer:
- Increased confidence and enhanced leadership skills
- Belong to a part of network, make new friends and meet acquaintances
- Acquire valuable experience in your new country, if you have not worked in Canada
- Be part of an organization with a history of giving back to the community through volunteering
- Gain hours towards your community service activities requirement
|Open Call for volunteers in all positions:|
Peer Tutor/Homework Club Helper
Literacy Teaching Assistant Scarborough South