Commissioner Services - Call for details
Postponed until reopening
Commissioners of Oath are appointed by the Ontario Ministry of Attorney General to certify various types of declarations, administer oaths and certify copies of documents. Our Commissioners' certifications are recognized by most Canadian institutions.
Services are offered based on the developed schedule of fees which depend on the type of certification needed.
We Help You Create
- Letters of Invitation for Visitor Visas
- Travel Consent Letters
- Sworn Affidavits or Declarations
- Certify Signatures
- Certify Copies of Documents
Please bring the following documents to your appointment:
- Two pieces of identification with photo and signature
- All original documents relevant to your appointment