We can help you in the process of making a transition to new life in Canada. We can guide you in the maze of information, community and government services.
Our settlement and integration services offer a host of solutions, with a step-by-step guidance from our friendly, patient, educated staff.
An overview of settlement and integration support services a newcomer can benefit from:
- Learn how to apply for an Ontario health card
- Know what your legal rights and responsibilities are as a new resident of Canada
- Learn how to prepare to file income tax annually with Revenue Canada
- Get introduced to Canadian culture, history and values
- Gain assistance filling out applications for child tax credits, income supports and other important social benefits
- Meet and socialize with other newcomers and their families
- Become familiar with the political system and learn how our government works
- Gain access to health and wellness information, including medical, dental and recreation resources
- Gain support through counselling services to help you and your family cope with the stress coming from living in a new country
- Learn about budgeting, financial support programs and other social services available to your and your family
- Meet new friends and develop a social network within your new community
- Receive support, motivation and be inspired to rebuild a new life in Canada
Polycultural understands all of the challenges that immigrants face while adjusting to life in Canada. Collectively, we focus on providing support services that are carefully designed to meet diverse needs of the entire immigrant family, to help accelerate successful integration and participation in Canadian society.
Please click on the flyer below for more information